Jericho Park, Vancouver, BC
Used to be a wonderous place, for me.
Now, I am driven to despise
this playground for the
that populate that shore.
They feign morality.
The lies are as numerous
as the grains of mutilated rock
shipped to the beachside.
I hate lies. They are sand in my eyes.
- CV with Exhibitions & Residencies - Debora Alanna
- SCULPTURE ~ Debora Alanna
- Work in Progress
- Paintings & Drawings
- REVIEWS about Debora Alanna
- VIDEOS about Debora Alanna
- RESIDENCIES - In Progress
- Blog WRITING Collection - In Progress
- Photography & Poetry with Photography (Photopoetics)
- 2014 - Reviews by Debora Alanna
- 2013 - Reviews by Debora Alanna
- 2012 Reviews by Debora Alanna
- 2011 - Reviews by Debora Alanna
- 2010 - Reviews by Debora Alanna
- Selected Reviews from the 90s