Friday, October 10, 2014

Mourning Ronald Fischman

Reeling from Ronald Fischman 's violent death. Heartfelt commiseration for his near and dear.

 I must celebrate his mirth and infectious enthusiasm, his vision, his poignancy. Ron, the gifted poet and warm, endearing collaborator is the focus of my memory of his spirited connection to me, what I want to observe, respectfully.

Ron asked me to produce the cover art work for his "My Book of Days" ~ https://pubslush.com/project/2368 ~ with the expectation of publication by Finishing Line Presson on 24th of October 2014. I was honored that Ron asked me to participate in this collaboration. Ron, wanting to share his success as far as he could spearheaded a Pubslush campaign to facilitate readings, donate his book to libraries, contribute to children's literacy initiatives worldwide - and he wanted to provide me with remuneration.

His conscientious, concerted endeavor showed heartening leadership, well demonstrated his abundance of generosity and inspiring community engagement. Ron provided me with the opportunity to visually relate the poignancy of his poetry that manifested into the painting for his book cover, share a glimpse into his dedication to his beliefs, exalt his family and joys, his complexity, his vision of the best in people wrought through adversity, his appreciation of, his ability to emulate the essence of beauty through humility of recognizance, sharing its luster and delight. Ebullient about my work, Ron gave me confidence to extract the best of his beautiful spirit for 'My Book of Days'. Thank you, Ron. May you be at peace, know you are well remembered, wherever you are. 

http://articles.philly.com/2014-10-04/news/54603918_1_police-reports-boyfriend-jonathan-williams

http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/nw-philadelphia-more-stories/item/73479-mt-airy-man-charged-in-fatal-stabbing-of-roxborough-synagogues-cantor?linktype=related_articlepage

http://6abc.com/news/roxborough-synagogue-mourns-death-of-murdered-cantor/331872/

No comments: